Monday, November 14, 2005

Arbolito Spells F-U-N!

Give me an R-O-S-T-R-O * D-E * C-R-I-S-T-O!

R is for Reina. Arbolito finally has a reina and we are so proud!
O is for Oh my God it´s hot here!
S is for Scrooge. Dias Verdes is performing Scrooge for the church Christmas play and it wouldn´t be complete without our very own JASON starring as Jacob Marley, a script by Kerry, and some mad directing skills from yours truly (Marissa).
T is for trips to the campo.
R is for RICE!
O is for Oh BOY!

D is for Dias Verdes has a Marathon coming up this Sunday. It´s actually a 5k but marathon sounds way cooler!
E is for Ecua moments (for details contact Clarita)

C is for Condesa (our dog) she is getting so BIG!
R is for a Real big shout out to all of our family and friends in the U.S. and all over the world! (Especially my brother in Austria...hola Chris!)
I is for Indescribable LOVE all around!
S is for Semillas...they have been breaking records with the numbers of niños and volunteers and everyone is doing AWESOME jobs!
T is for Translating for the Hansens´patients´operations last week...I definitely did not translate but many of the other volunteers helped out and had a great time!
O is for Oh my God! It´s been 3 months already!!!!! 3 months of living, loving, and a whole lot of learning!!!!

What´s it spell???? Rostro de Cristo!!!!!

Paz afuera,
Marissa

No comments: